Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

This has been parked in my yard for a few days:

kshansen ยท 2022-07-29 07:58

Having some landscaping done this summer and they are using this machine. Not sure but I think my wife told them to take the key out when they leave for the day! I mean I have run a 988H Cat loading haul trucks so how much damage could I do with this??

Replies11
  1. #1CM19952022-07-29 08:16

    The most damage you are going to do with that is to yourself. . Your wife is just looking out for you.

  2. #2kshansen2022-07-29 09:17

    You obviously not know my capabilities!

  3. #3Old Doug2022-07-29 09:58

    I know they have their place but every time i see one i think there is no way i would pay more than the price of a push mower for some thing with out it having a seat.

  4. #41693TA2022-07-29 10:15

    They are very popular with the landscapers around here. So are skid steers but these "Dingo" machines are so easy to see around finesse work is quite easy.

  5. #5crane operator2022-07-29 17:19

    Hiring work done? I thought you were just sitting around the house most days with nothing to do? You and the mrs. could have made a trip to home depot and picked out materials- disagreed about what you wanted- argued about where everything would go, argued about how to do it, and then argued with each other while you were doing the project. Nothing like a home project to get everyone stirred up....

  6. #6kshansen2022-07-29 18:56

    Guess you answered the real reason I am hiring it out! Plus while these two guys were working on the patio in the back yard wife and I took a 70 mile round trip ride on the three wheelers to eat lunch in a repurposed Hardware Store in a small town west of here!

  7. #7crane operator2022-07-29 19:02

    How's she liking her ride? I haven't heard from my sister in law that got one this spring.

  8. #8CM19952022-07-29 19:27

    Beats a wheelbarrow.

  9. #9skyking12022-07-29 23:24

    no seat? not gonna do it, wouldn't be prudent.

  10. #10kshansen2022-07-30 07:51

    She loves it. When we got to the diner for lunch an older gentleman came up and was asking her about it and she had a good time telling him all about it. She should be a a sales person for those things! One intersection on the way home is a bit blind to the right so you have to wait till it is clear to the left and then just go for it. That little three wheeler left a tire patch about three feet long when she took off and she is still running it with it set to "ECO" mode, not sure what "Sport" mode is like!

  11. #11CM19952022-07-30 11:15

    LOL. That little machine would beat my back and shoulders so much I wouldn't be able to get out of bed the next morning.