Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

320 Control Panel cracked

fcf1320 ยท 2012-05-09 16:19

I have received a cat 320 with the cotrol panel cracked like in the photo. What should I do to fix this problem?

Replies7
  1. #1fcf13202012-05-09 17:43

    http://jc-cat.en.alibaba.com/produc...avator_spare_parts_LCD_panel_for_monitor.html Could I fix this problem with this spare part?

  2. #2Nige2012-05-09 20:11

    What is the Serial Number of your machine ..?

  3. #3fcf13202012-05-09 20:26

    4zj00379 Made in Belgium

  4. #4Nige2012-05-09 20:54

    The monitor in your link appears to be the correct one. Ask the supplier to confirm that it is a direct replacement for a Cat Part Number 7Y-5500.

  5. #5fcf13202012-05-09 21:14

    Thanks Nige are all other opinions are welcome

  6. #6fcf13202012-06-16 13:23

    I was able to install the spare part i bought in china. Before installing the new lcd the broken lcd and the part below were working. Now when i put the key in contact position all the lights work but when i start the machine none of them work. Any help? Anybody that could send me a wirind diagram for 4zj00379 320 excavator. My email is [email protected] .

  7. #7Nige2012-06-17 14:39

    You have mail ...... buena suerte.