i have an esco bucket and have had a couple of teeth come off i found the teeth but am missing the pins.. I have looked online and can't seem to find any info on the numbers that i have on the teeth the number is ?28SYL I can't tell for sure if there is a number before the 2 or not as it is worn down. Does anyone know which pins i can use for this and where is a good place to get them? thanks in advance for any help
The only thing I'm seeing in Esco that uses the suffix SYL is the Super V series teeth. But I don't see a 28, looks like they closest thing to 28 is a V23SYL or V29SYL. Look closer at that number and see if it's a 3 or a 9.
I see you've logged off for the eve nickkendall, if it turns out your teeth are Esco Super V, if they're the V23, they use the V23PN pin. If they're the V29, they use the V29PN pin. Pretty much any big equipment dealer, Cat, Komatsu, etc, in your area should be an Esco dealer as well.
thanks for the help i will stop by the cat dealer tomorrow
You might want to take one of the teeth with you just to make sure you get the correct part.
Here's a pretty complete catalog of teeth, it might help you identify what you have. http://heavyquip.com/pdf/catalogue_get.pdf