I have a 320l that runs great until under load then chokes down. Does not choke down in turtle mode. Ran tractor with bad muffler and got components extremely hot under hood Have replaced muffler.turbo.crank sensor, throttle cable,hydraulic filter and one solenoid next to pump with no change
Maybe check for burnt wiring. That's what happened to my hitachi -2. Hole in the muffler burnt my wiring harness, shorted and fried the computer. With the sensors not working properly it loaded up like yours is doing and would stall out the motor.
Checked wires showing bad ECM Any way to check it?
The external lights are the only way it shows a problem and they are not accurate. Mine showed high voltage codes and would not throttle up the green light was on and Cat said the computer was fine if the green light was on after checking resistance on all wires and sensors I decided to put on a new computer and that fixed all of the problems. After talking with about 10 different guys at cat I decided they have no way to communicate with a computer off a 9kk 320L
I have no volts coming to prv