I am trying to find a couple of manuals for my 1993 komatsu pc 210-5k excavator, i have looked all over the internet with no luck !!!! I know they must have printed some!!!! I have an electrical charging problem and would at least like to find an electrical schematic for it before i start ripping into things,or going crazy with a jumper wire. thanks for any help. Don
I just ordered a new manual for a komatsu pc 200-6 from our local Komatsu dealer, the cost was $73.00 I did think that the price was reasonable for it .
send me your e-mail
You can Google a Komatsu dealer that is close to you to get one.
I will give it a try,i now this is a "GREY" machine made in England, hard to find anything on it.Anyone have an idea what the counterweight weighs? it seems the only way to get to much on the backside of the engine is remove the counterweight. Don
Could you send me please?
i do have a complete repair workshop repair manual for the pc 210-5 komatsu excavator, i could send you one, just send a message.