Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

320c

Hario Ardimas ยท 2010-09-20 01:22

I was wondering if anyone has any information on the schematics of 320C and how to set the motor governor Rpm/calibrate engine revolution. Thank you in advance. regards

Replies3
  1. #1jimrr2010-09-20 12:32

    550 hopco swivel post sorry, i don't really. BUT: I AM NEW TO THIS SITE AND AM REQUIRED TO POST 3 MESSAGES BEFORE I CAN START A NEW THREAD. THE BOTTOM END OF MY SWIVEL POST TURNED WITH THE HOUSE AND BROKE THE 1/8'' AIR LINES OFF. I CAN'T SEEM TO GET IT FREE.... WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?

  2. #2mike7202010-09-20 15:48

    Go through the monitor, Enter service code FFF2, calibrations, select automatic governor actiatior calibration, check on stage 1 that the high idle stop is reached on the cable, then proceed as instructed, the cable settings are critical on this mach, cables should not be to tight. hope this helps.

  3. #3Hario Ardimas2010-09-22 07:53

    Dear sir.. thank you for your help regards