Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

320cl drifting

southernman13 ยท 2016-11-29 20:32

PAB00730. It'll drift to the right (swing). Not fast but will continue to move when you let of controller. This is when's it's on a slight slope. It can be drifting and if you turn of the key it'll stop immediately. Was working fine. Just started doing this. Any ideas. Thanks

Replies7
  1. #1Nige2016-11-30 03:14

    Is the fine swing function enabled..? That disables the swing brake.

  2. #2southernman132016-11-30 04:51

    I don't know. Iv never heard of that. Where do i look

  3. #3Cmark2016-11-30 06:08

    On the console to the right of the seat. Look for a symbol that looks like a plan view of a HEX with a left/right curved arrow.

  4. #4southernman132016-11-30 17:26

    Tenfo I probably hit it. When I got in to start it I leaned on that console and it came loose. It is broken and won't stay in place. I'll check it out tomorrow if I can. Thanks.

  5. #5Nige2016-11-30 18:14

    If you want a manual for it Google "servicemanualpro". You can get a genuine factory manual in Adobe pdf for about $35. It'll probably turn out to the best money you've ever spent.

  6. #6southernman132016-11-30 20:22

    Tenfo I appreciate it. I actually have one that was all curled up from being wet. I spit it under a piece of plate steel and forgot about it. I'll check it out and see if it's legible. Thanks again

  7. #7southernman132016-12-01 12:30

    Well that was it fosho. It was switched to the wreck not side. I thought it was on the arm rest but like y'all said it was n the right side console. Alls good!! This 320lc is one smooth running/operating machine!!