Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

320g John Deere skid quick attatch

Anthony93 · 2023-06-30 16:43

This skid has an electronic quick attatch connected to it. I’ve replaced wiring harnesses, the quick attatch itself. It keeps blowing the fuse though. It’s connected to the blower motor as well and I can’t seem to find any breaks in wires or issues that I can see. Any suggestions would greatly help. Tia

Replies4
  1. #1mg23612023-07-01 05:55

    A complete machine serial number will be needed. Should have started this thread in the CTL section of the compact equipment section for better exposure. I'll see if it can be moved. Also, which fuse specifically is blowing (F14?). What amperage fuse is in there? Does it blow immediately? Or does it work a while before blowing? You replaced the Quick-Tatch actuator, or the entire Quick-Tatch frame? If it was just the actuator, what was the part number you installed?

  2. #2Anthony932023-07-27 17:07

    How do I post in Ctl? Also I’m not sure what is was now the problem fixed itself all of a sudden so it’s been moved to the field

  3. #3ozarkag2023-07-27 18:59
  4. #4mg23612023-07-28 04:36

    If you noticed, we are in the CTL section now. The Mod's moved it.