Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

323f attatchment and pin ?s

farmin · 2017-10-16 09:46

Brother and I just bought a 323f yet to be delievered. Comes with a 48” rock bucket we also need a single tooth ripper and a ditching bucket does anyone have suggestions on brands ? And also the bucket/attatchment pins are $600 a piece from cat are there any good alternatives ? This machine has pin grabber style quick attatch I guess you would call it. Thank u!

Replies1
  1. #1B.e.d772017-10-17 20:38

    I purchased a ditching bucket from AIM attachments 2 years ago. So far the bucket has held up good but I only use it for cleaning ditches and waterways. You can get new pins from them as well.they also sell rippers but I just built my own from old ripper sharks off of a blue jet inline ripper. Made for good shop work when it was raining but there is a lot of after market companies that are cheaper then dealers