Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

324e cat

Darrelj · 2023-08-03 07:53

We got this 324e and the dealer can't tell me what the as 2 buttons are for they are under the steps going to engine bay this machine came from Canada thanks

Replies8
  1. #1DEMLONE702023-08-03 11:39

    Refeuling pump

  2. #2Nige2023-08-03 11:52

    Or more likely couldn't be bothered to look......... It took me 30 seconds to find the information that @DEMLONE70 posted above. It sounds like you really need an Operation & Maintenance Manual, especially if you are going to be servicing the machine yourself. Post a Serial Number and I'll see if I can track one down for you.

  3. #3Darrelj2023-08-03 15:18

    Thanks guys my sn is

  4. #4Nige2023-08-03 15:40

    Before I go looking online have you checked the pocket on the back side of the seat to see if the manual is still there.? That’s where it would’ve been when the excavator was new.

  5. #5Darrelj2023-08-04 07:15

    That was the first place I looked

  6. #6Nige2023-08-04 07:59

    See HERE . The options are $49 on a CD or $57 in paper form. Both + S&H charges.

  7. #7trillium2023-12-01 07:01

    Good Morning, I have got a Cat 324E L from US, missing service manual, Any one can help with digital service manual, if possible please send link. Help greatly appreciated

  8. #8Nige2023-12-01 08:01

    Please post a Serial Number to identify appropriate manuals. When you say “service manual” are you referring to a complete repair manual or a more basic maintenance manual.? There is a big price difference between the two.