Vin number 1TO324GKLJJ335489 won’t go into rapid mode. When switch is toggled it just goes into snail mode.
Welcome to HEF Andrew ! Press and hold the menu button until you are in the "SERVICE MENU" appears in the screen. Release the button. Press next until diagnostics, press select. Next until switches, press select. Next until 2 speed. When 2 speed is in the display, cycle the 2 speed switch. Does it change state from off to on and vise-versa? What temperature is the machine running in when trying to go to 2 speed. If it is cold enough, it won't allow the 2 speed switch over until the machine's hydraulics reach a certain temperature. With the key on, press next until hydraulic temp is displayed. What is it reading when you are trying to shift?
Thanks for your reply. The Hydro temp is at 102 and I let the machine warm up. Outside temp is 65. In diagnostic menu under sensor when I am on 2 speed and I cycle the speed switch nothing happens. When operating the snail light is off until I cycle the speed switch and then it comes on and won't turn off. Thanks for your help this is throwing me. I lifted cab and completley cleaned and greased the entire machine top to bottom, cleared codes and no difference.
You are in creep mode. When you activate the two speed, are you holding the two speed switch for more than 1 second? If you are, then you are activating the creep mode. Cycle the ignition off. Start unit back up. Then just press and release the 2 speed switch. Did the rabbit appear in the monitor?
No, it doesn't make a difference if I press it quickly or hold it down the snail pops up and won't go away until i turn it off and on again.
It appears you are using sliding toggle switch below right window, I haven't heard anybody say trigger switch on right joy stick for 2 speed , If I am wrong I apologize, That's the only time I have ever seen snail light . 2 speed trigger switch might be on left side joy stick.
That was going to be my next question seeing his answer.