Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

330 lx or 330c lc

mxsledder ยท 2012-09-18 02:01

Ive got a few contracts lined up and I'm ready to buy a nice low hour 330 for demolition work. I've been looking for months and there are some very good buys on the link belt 330 lx and the Deere 330 c lc. I'm looking for a 2005 through 2009 with under 3500 hours.which machine do u think would be better and why? Thanks

Replies6
  1. #1mxsledder2012-09-19 02:33

    100+ views and no posts? I would really appreciate any input on this. Thanks guys

  2. #2cutting edge2012-09-19 08:33

    I'd go with the deere. there are a million 330clc's out there so parts are easy to come by and they're solid dependable machines. Finding a good low hour one might be tough though. Ive never personally liked the linkbelts.

  3. #3HAMMETT2012-09-19 21:47

    I own Deere......i would suggest the link belt......

  4. #4trainwreck2012-09-20 00:27

    i would go for the linkbelt, we have a 330lx that has 11,000 hours on it with minimal problems. but i have never spent anytime in a deere so i cant say much about them.

  5. #5tool_king2012-09-20 20:42

    We had two deere 330 on are rental fleet .They worked hard and keeped on going .Both machines had around 7000 hours on them.Not only did they doing digging,but had hammers on them also breaking rock.One was on a job for two years straight.Never really had any problem with them .Other the dumb stuff like fuel filters.When they would put a bad tank of fuel in it, I would say go with the machine that has the best support in your area for parts and service.The deere are solid machines.Parts are easy to get .I have not any dealings with the linkbelt machines.

  6. #6excavator2012-09-20 22:25

    They're both good machines. If either brand is ok with you then figure out which has the best parts and service in your area and go with that.