Excavator will not move or any other hydraulic functions I installed a new consul switch and that did not help I have a direct short to ground
Code 63-06 Is consol switch shorted to ground .try unplugging one switch at a time to see if you track down which one is giving you the fault .What is you serial number ? So I look in the right book.
My s/n is 232511674. I tested two of the work group solenoid the first one was 8 ohms the second one was 5.7 ohms maybe I should test all of them
What is your email address ?Can send you of the service manual and operation manual.
63-06 Work group/travel console senor
Did you look at you left side arm rest safety lock sensor under the arm rest .If it is out of adjustment hydraulic will not unlock .I have found wiring leading to sensor cut and shorted out in arm rest .Take apart and check wires .Cut should be visible .
The wires are frayed a little bit but are still making connections I will try taking apart more of it and look at the wire Harness
That would be a good start .You could have one strained of wire causing issues .