Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

333d Boom lift/lower pedal not moving

Loudpipes66 ยท 2025-03-05 13:41

The boom lift/lower pedal is locked solid as if the parking brake is still on. Bucket tilt pedal works and operates fine as does moving forward and backwards. I tried applying and releasing the parking switch several times. I recently pressure washed the belly of the machine and parked it with boom lowered but curled the bucket under saw it raised the front of the machine to drain the water out of the belly pan plate. Everything worked fine when I parked it after washing. It is a 333d with manual controls. Thanks in advance for any help.

Replies3
  1. #1mg23612025-03-06 05:21

    Sounds like a boom lock solenoid issue.

  2. #2Loudpipes662025-03-07 07:36

    Thanks. I ordered a new one as soon as I get it I'll try that.

  3. #3Loudpipes662025-03-07 16:13

    mg2361 you were correct it was the boom lock solenoid. It wasn't the solenoid itself but the connection had gotten water in it when I pressure washed it. The terminals were green, but a little bit of electrical cleaner and dielectric grease solved the problem. THANK YOU for the help!