Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Grapple recommendations for a Case TV620B

JK96 ยท 2025-03-02 23:24

Who makes a grapple that will hold up to use on a Case TV620B. I have one that has held up reasonably well for 5 years on a TV450B but this 620 is on a whole different class of weight and lift capability. I'm thinking I will probably destroy it on this machine.

Replies9
  1. #1wsr378252025-03-03 10:03

    Try an Anbo! They make some really big one's.

  2. #2JK962025-03-03 10:53

    Thank you. Will do.

  3. #3KSSS2025-03-03 21:22

    Yea that Anbo is massive. With the large Case and now Cat's big track machine these attachment OEM are going to have to redefine what HD attachments means.

  4. #4Simon C2025-03-03 22:01

    Virnig has some heavier Duty Skeleton grapples with thicker tines and stronger steel. You could reach out to them for more info. I have one of their grapples on a Deere 332g and could grab very well 34 inch cotton wood pieces 12 feet long and run down the road to the dump site. They make a heavier duty unit than I have, but mine has worked well so far. Simon C

  5. #5KSSS2025-03-03 22:46

    Virnig makes great gear. The increased capacity of these super sized CTLs will tear the lighter duty stuff apart. I think very few of these attachments were made with the kind of lift power and tractive effort that these machines are capable of.

  6. #6JK962025-03-04 09:59

    I thought my Case TV450 was a fairly powerful machine and it does not even come close to what this 620 is capable of in terms pushing dirt and lift. I'm taking down trees with a stump bucket in a couple of minutes when it would have taken 20 or 30 with my 450. Smaller 6-8" trees are lifted out in one quick scoop. Here's video pushing some piles of dirt several yards at a time doing some cleanup behind a new building that we put up.

  7. #7Simon C2025-03-04 10:03

    Definitely lots of weight and power in that machine. Simon c

  8. #8JK962025-03-04 10:18

    It scaled at 16,800 with the bucket and full of fuel. It has it's purpose but moving to a couple 2 or 3 small jobs in a day is not one of them.

  9. #9KSSS2025-03-04 12:19

    Yea that is a cool video.