Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

333D oil pressure sensor location? HELP

MKnoebel ยท 2021-06-01 14:58

Hey guys, I'm getting a high oil pressure code, so I bought a new JD OEM oil pressure sensor to replace mine. The only problem is I can't find it on the machine, I've found ever other sensor, but not the oil pressure sensor, this is so embarrassing..... Can someone have mercy and tell me where it is on a 2012 333d? Thanks! Mike

Replies2
  1. #1mg23612021-06-02 05:23

    Welcome to HEF Mike ! Next to your engine oil filter.

  2. #2MKnoebel2021-06-02 12:02

    Well, I'm officially an idiot! I had been looking at the oil pressure sensor all along, come to find out, the sensor I got from the dealer was a fuel pressure sensor (3 wire plug vs one wire) so that threw me off in my search. Thanks for helping me get my head out of my a@@! Mike