Did a service on my 2016 Deere 333e and changed the primary and secondary air filters. Noticed some dust in the intake pipe all the way down to right before the turbo. I’m gonna wash out the pipe for now but I didn’t see any visible cracks on the pipe. The old filters were definitely dirty but they didn’t seem plugged. Checked the engine for blow by and it’s showing zero signs of blow by. Is this cause for concern? Here’s a video of what it’s looking like.
That could be from blowing air filters from the outside in. Always blow from the inside out. Also check for proper fitting and use genuine filters. I would replace filters, flush the pipes change the oil and run it. Most engines will take a fair bit of abuse for a long time. Keep an eye on oil consumption. If it starts burning oil then start spending money.
Wouldn’t hurt to do an oil sample in 50 hours. Check silica levels. No point on new oil unless you want a base line