Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

334G no two speed travel

tractormech ยท 2022-03-07 10:07

Hello all- I have a a 334G ser 234514534 that the two speed travel quit working. Any Bobcat gurus have any tips or insight. I have a shop manual but the electrical schematic is incomplete. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks!

Replies7
  1. #1Gwilkrrs2022-03-21 07:15

    well this question is my question also----- hoping someone chimes in

  2. #2uffex2022-03-25 15:52

    Good day According to my information, the two speed is controlled by a solenoid valve No.49 on the schematic I have read, the second unit from the accumulator. I suggest first check out if this is getting a signal when you switch. The coils are common, so you can switch to eliminate. My wiring schematic is not so good, if you like to share the correct one I can try to help some more. Kind regards Uffex

  3. #3Gwilkrrs2022-03-26 07:55

    Thanks- I will start there for a look

  4. #4tractormech2022-04-12 15:05

    It is spool #7. No power is going to it. When you press the 2 speed switch button the controller "rabbit" icon does not come on either. I've checked the two speed switch button with an Ohm meter and it's checking good. I then suspected the controller was bad so I switched out the controller with a known good unit and still nothing. It's a witch hunt.

  5. #5uffex2022-04-13 04:03

    Good day Have you tried an indepedant feed to the high speed valve? Kind regards Uffex

  6. #6uffex2022-04-13 04:46

    Good day According to the Ops manaul you should get a warning of soleniod failure, see attched. Kind regards Uffex

  7. #7tractormech2022-04-14 12:39

    Thank you for the input. I have not tried independent feed yet but I'm getting a 13-07 and a 33-23 code.