Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

335 mini excavator

BHarkey · 2025-05-11 08:37

Hello New to site I have little to no left swing on slew motor. I have checked hydraulic pressure on right swing and coming in at 2600 psi left swing is at 600 psi. Swapped hoses on valve body and problem moved to right side, assuming this rules out joystick manifold. Swapped crossover valves on slew motor and no change. Trying to avoid removing slew main valve body. What are the most commonly found problems like this for this model. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Replies4
  1. #1cuttin edge2025-05-11 11:27

    What kind of 355?

  2. #2BHarkey2025-05-11 11:29

    I’m sorry meant 335

  3. #3BHarkey2025-05-11 11:30

    Bobcat

  4. #4cuttin edge2025-05-11 12:33

    You were right. I read it wrong. Always best to provide as much info as possible. I can't help you, but someone might see it and be able to help