Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Deere Salvage Places? 4045 HPCR Fuel Rail

Birken Vogt ยท 2025-05-10 17:06

I have the other thread going in the genset section about a high pressure system contaminated by water. I know what I need for injectors and pump, but the rail is expensive and seems to be dealer only. Now it seems this part is used on a ton of different machines and engines across the line so wondering if there are any likely places that might sell the rail from something that tossed a rod or did something else terrible. Seems like a rail is not a common replacement part normally.

Replies4
  1. #1Tones2025-05-10 19:35

    I think apart from the filters, rail pressure sensor and lift pump the rest is Denso. I had problems with the rail pressure sensor which was mounted underneath the rail, a dumb place to fit it. It had black crud which was deemed to be bio fuel contamination. From that learnt that oil companies can add up to 4% unannounced in Australia. That was a 4045 HF285 engine.

  2. #2Birken Vogt2025-05-10 19:55

    Is there a good place to buy Denso parts cheaper than what Deere wants for them? I did find some numbers on the rail under the paint. Same engine model here. Very common stationary engine.

  3. #3Tones2025-05-10 20:18

    I think apart from the filters, rail pressure sensor and lift pump the rest is Denso. I had problems with the rail pressure sensor which was mounted underneath the rail, a dumb place to fit it. It had black crud which was deemed to be bio fuel contamination. From that learnt that oil companies can add up to 4% unannounced in Australia. That was a 4045 HF285

  4. #4B&B2025-05-10 23:32

    Wengers in PA parts out machines of all makes and models, conequip out of NY is good aftermarket and sometimes used parts