Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

336E AC condensor fan

heymccall · 2020-07-15 17:05

Looking for schematic of a BZY00327 336E. I have the paper books @ 4 hours away. Condensor fan wore out last year. Cat price was obscene, so I put a SPAL 16" 24V, 11.8amp fan in it's place, last May. Recently, it popped it's 20amp fuse. Replaced it, and went another 80 hours. Now, they tell me that it will pop a 30 within seconds. With a schematic, I could see if there are any other loads wired to that fuse. When fuse is out, only noticeable difference is no cold after condenser pressure drives up, and then the HVAC controller shows an error. Thanks in advance.

Replies4
  1. #1Mark2502020-07-16 04:14

    is this ok or do you need the full schematic

  2. #2heymccall2020-07-16 09:26

    That's perfect. Thanks Mark. That verifies that there are no other "loads" on the condenser fan fuse. Battery>fuse>relay>motor My SPAL fan specs @ 11.8a draw.

  3. #3Dean F.2023-10-05 01:58

    Do you by chance have the full a/c system schematic ex: lines, wiring, etc etc my SN#BZY00397….I’m having some of the same issues @heymcall is having where I can operate the machine with AC working for bout 2-4hrs and then it just stops blowing cold, checked hi and low pressures they are good, checked fan operation it’s good, checked and cleaned cab filters, I don’t know what else it could be…dang it’s frustrating!!!

  4. #4Nige2023-10-05 04:55

    Has either of the dryer or accumulator been changed recently or are they original.? The electrical schematic for the A/C system is attached in Mark's post above. If you want a complete electrical schematic for the machine please ask. Attached below the lines setup for the A/C.