Good Morning I have been having problems with my 337 bobcat excavator not shifting out of second gear. I have traced all the lines and tested all the solenoids they are all good. Could bad oil in the final drives be the problem? Also can anyone tell me what this is on my boom? The main hyd go to this then spread out to the rest of the machine.
Good day Looks like a third party installation boom limit. Kind regards Uffex
Thanks Uffex I had couldn't find anyone who knew what it was. also thanks for the diagram.
Good day From what I can see the component consists of a solenoid valve (Elecrical switched) double relief valve. Much depends on where those lines connect, try to find the switch device added as a extra. Kind regards Uffex
Good Day Uffex i did that, it has a push switch added to the dash by the previous owner. He used an old extension cord as a line, it goes to the solenoid on the boom. Really not sure why this would be added? The boom works and all the functions all work on the joy sticks. The thumb as well as the boom swing both have foot peddles that works as well. It does have auxiliary hyd on the boom, maybe it runs those lines for attachments?