Mission impossible?
Hey do you get paid by the hour or by the ton, WOW!!
A little tight... By the hour or ton, plenty of work to be done.
Reinforcements.. Had to call in the Cats...
ha that looks like a snow pusher for a 950 for a bucket!!! that looks cool! I would love that job! kind of scary though in that one pic of the wall of snow behind you this time of year!
Got the highway too Had to help DOT first...
Daylight Big trench...
Railroad money is allways good! Thanks for the pics.
wow. that is absolutly ridiculous. huge avalanche. you got er done though. great work.
Never seen a snow bucket on an ex before. :lmao Looks like a lot of work and a good bit of fun too.
Where was that at, just South of Bird Point?
Just south of Girdwood. Are you coming back up with the truck?
Having worked this past winter building a 50Ft tall snow preload, as well as 4 various 10ft deep snow roads using a 950, and a D5 I can say that work would be alot of fun. Snow is such challenging terrain. Every time you touch it changes, and the weather can make it even more fun. Never a boring day at work. I didn't get to work on any slides. But man would that be fun work. Always have to be on your A game for top production.
Not this year, I don't know who they're sending you this time, my boss wrote me and my old supervisor and asked for all the info we had. But I'll tell ya, I was hoping for 3 in a row.
Thats the only avalance I would ever want to be part of! Nice pictures.
kool pics...keep im comin.......thanks
I'm surprised its no big deal for them to drive across the RR tracks
Fun stuff... The snow bucket is a 5 yard loader bucket. Moves a lot of snow in a hurry. It's kind of a big deal to cross the tracks with heavy equipment unless you do it all the time. Turns into a big deal quick with a wrong turn of the track(s). These guys do it all the time so they rarely tear it up. Couple pics of the bucket. These are from yesterday, same spot different slide.
That bucket is rad! Thanks for sharing. :drinkup
next time buffalo gets snowed in I know what to use to dig out. sweet pic. keep them coming.