Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

345c monitor units of measurement

Shoop · 2024-05-16 21:11

Is there any way to change the units of measurement in the monitor of a cat 345c excavator?

Replies8
  1. #1Nige2024-05-16 21:35

    There might be if you post a Serial Number.....

  2. #2Shoop2024-05-17 07:01

    Pjw02075

  3. #3Nige2024-05-17 11:26

    Sorry the only thing I can find is to change the units of the A/C display panel between Metric & English. If there is anything available not shown in the documentation that I searched through it will most likely be in a sub-section of the Display menu of the Monitor panel.

  4. #4Shoop2024-05-17 13:53

    Thank you for the reply. I went through all of the sections on the monitor and couldn't find anything.

  5. #5Nige2024-05-17 14:35

    On the face of it very strange. Even stranger considering that this is a US-bult machine rather than a European?/apanese build. Usually the units can be changed somehow but if they can on this particular model then the instructions have been well-hidden.

  6. #6ahart2024-05-18 05:48

    I wasn’t able to locate the display units configuration either Nige. We have a PJW machine, next time I’m close to it I’ll have a look.

  7. #7Shoop2024-05-18 08:04

    That is strange. I assumed I was missing something.

  8. #8LACHAU2024-05-19 11:39

    I'm not sure but you could try the following: 1/- Press "MAIN MENU" key. 2/- From the "MAIN MENU" select "SETTING". 3/- From the "SETTING" menu, use the appropriate up key (8) or down key (13) to highlight the"DISPLAY SETUP" menu then press the "OK" key. 4/- From the "DISPLAY SETUP" menu, use the appropriate up key (8) or down key (13) to highlight the"DISPLAY UNIT" then press the "OK" key