Hey fellows, I am new to this site and looking for some feed back.I have a 350 cummins in our fire truck its a 2002 with aprox 18000 miles. we had a problem about 5 yrs ago and had the top end redone from what i was told the turbo let loose and the bearings dropped into the motor, ever sense then we has lost power and the drip tube has way to much oil coming out of it, underneath its covered with oil, to give you an idea we run to a call on the flat ground it ran fine but when we started to up a slight incline it lost alot of power thanks mike
As in the crankcase breather tube?
What model, N14? M11? What was done, head, heads, injectors? Turbo is almost impossible to get into engine, would have had to migrate through CAC first, working against gravity. What kinda hours does she have? Mostly idle or mostly loaded? Too many variables up in the air. First thing I would do is run the overhead and have a leak down test performed. Start with the basics and keep it simple.
Welcome to HEF Mike !