Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Seeking Knowledge

Swetz ยท 2019-12-06 17:19

Hello All, I come here every day seeking new knowledge regarding equipment, and am never disappointed. This site is awesome! I have some experience repairing backhoes, and some other equipment, but have been away from it for a while. I am the kind of a guy that gets great pleasure working hard, and fixing the things that break. In the future i will be purchasing a TLB and an excavator for my property (43 acres in North East PA). I am not sure which i will purchase first, but hope to purchase both within the next 4 years. These will be used pieces of equipment as i cannot afford new, nor do i need new. Glad to be a member of this great forum!!

Replies6
  1. #1funwithfuel2019-12-08 09:33

    Welcome. Lots of guys with lots of knowledge here. You kinda snuck in at quitting time on a Friday, so, apologies for the late welcome.

  2. #2mg23612019-12-08 18:39

    Welcome to HEF Swetz !

  3. #3Swetz2019-12-10 14:47

    Thanks for the warm welcomes!

  4. #4Nige2019-12-27 12:30

    Yep, welcome. I should really poke my nose in here more often and say hello to the "new hires".

  5. #5kshansen2019-12-27 14:01

    Well not sure if I have any Knowledge to spare, never started with all that much but glad to welcome you to the asylum, I mean Forum! Like they say: "You don't have to be crazy to join we will take care of that in short order!"

  6. #6DMiller2019-12-27 16:42

    Long ago worked with a Keith Swetz of ESL IL.