I have a 350B John Deere dozer and after about 30 mins of working it will stop pulling when I try to push dirt or go up a incline. What do you think the problem is I have changed all the fluids. Thanks
If its the same final drive as the 350, you have clutches in each side, access covers under the seat, open up the covers and get a look, might have an oiling issue or the clutches could be worn or just out of adjustment. Look down inside and you can see where the fork presses on the clutch, the brake levers would have a bit of free play in them before clutch take up, I think its 1/2 inch at the floor.... Actually do both tracks stop pushing or just one side? It might be an issue with the engine clutch, do you have a reverser?
Most of these had a PTO shaft which helps in determining what is out of wack. I'm not sure if the B had the powershift reverser yet but if it does it is probably out of adjustment on the main clutch. There is a very specific sequence to follow in the manual to set them that have power reverser. Often folks adjust one of them and end up out of sequence with the results you state. Look to see if the PTO stops or spins when it stops pulling. If the PTO stops its in the power shift/main clutch adjustment. If it continues to spin with a direct transmission its in the steering clutches. Not likely both steering clutches would stop pulling at the exact same level though. On the powershift reverser a half pedal on the main clutch disengauges the tranny and full pedal will stop the PTO.
Oldiron, that's a good thought, now wheres the OP with some testing information!