Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

350L excavator hydraulic help,

izuchukwu ยท 2023-07-11 20:04

Please I need help, there is this 350L excavator im work on, no system in the machine is working except the swinging. No any other functions are working. Pls what can be the problem

Replies7
  1. #1mg23612023-07-12 04:55

    CAT guys will need a serial number.

  2. #2izuchukwu2023-07-12 05:21

    Nige please sir I need your help

  3. #3izuchukwu2023-07-12 05:22

    *3ML00175*

  4. #4Nige2023-07-12 07:58

    You have two "live" threads with two different Serial Numbers (3ML00175 & 9FL00805). Are you working with two different machines that just happen to be the same model.? Do you have hydraulic pressure testing equipment.? Pressure gauges, etc.

  5. #5izuchukwu2023-07-12 15:52

    Good evening sir, the are two different machine, with hydraulic issues. Please sir I need your help. I'm a mechanic but I haven't come across 350 before

  6. #6izuchukwu2023-07-13 03:27

    I have pressure gauges

  7. #7Nige2023-07-13 10:02

    Here is the same "set" of information I posted on your other thread. This information is specific to machine S/N 3ML00175. 1. Hydraulic Schematic. 2. Hydraulic System Operation. 3. Hydraulic System Test & Adjust. The two documents I posted on your other thread regarding the operation and the testing of the electronic implement hydraulic pump controller are common to both machines.