Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

35D hybrid tracks

creaven diggin ยท 2013-04-07 18:30

i have a deere 35D exavator with reglar rubber tracks and i just sent a rock through one of of them:Banghead, now its almost complely cut in half. and the other side is due for a replacment too. i was looking online and found some bridgestone hybridtracks and i was wondering if there worth the extra money for them or not :drinkup

Replies2
  1. #1Canadian_digger2013-04-07 21:10

    Do you have a link to a website? Did a search and could not find any info on them.

  2. #2Canuck Digger2013-04-07 22:41

    what do you mean by hybrid tracks? steel tracks with pads? Just wondering. Have a link you could post pls. I have a JD50 zts that I think I will convert to steel/pads when the existing tracks are done. I think besides the tracks, the tensioner is different for the steel tracks. When ever I see a bunch of 6"- with the rubber tracks on, I start stressing out......