Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

35d stuck in low travel

673moto · 2021-11-03 23:58

Anyone have any insight on what to go about checking to get the 2speed working? machine is grey market and I bought it in this condition...been monkeying around on getting other things fixed on it first but now it’s time for travel speed.

Replies4
  1. #1mg23612021-11-05 05:39

    F8 20A fuse good? Bad 2 speed switch? Wiring to the solenoid? Also a possible solenoid issue. I have also seen debris cause problems in the valve the solenoid is attached to.

  2. #2673moto2021-12-24 11:56

    Fuse, switch and solenoid all ok. when the tracks are in the air and the switch is flipped I can tell there is a change in speed... the tracks do rotate faster but when the machine is on the ground the speed doesn’t change... like there’s not enough power to get into 2 speed Pump going out? Pressures set too low?

  3. #3673moto2021-12-24 12:28

    How would one go about checking/cleaning any debris that may be partially blocking the valves?...now that I think about it, seems like there is a hissing noise present (although it sounds more like compressed air leak?)

  4. #4mg23612022-01-01 06:35

    Did you remove the valve stem of the solenoid and check it and the port it screws into?