Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

3616 International Backhoe Model #2008D It will turn over but will not crank! No black smoke.

dseamon085 · 2024-02-25 14:03

I have been trying find out how to install the timing pump on the 3616 International I think (Harvester Yester Year) I am not sure about the Harvest or Yester Year. But I am clear on the model and the rest of it. This is the first time I have posted anything on a forum. I hope I am not asking stupid question or sound dumb. I just really don't know how to go about fixing this piece of equipment. I bought it this way. It seems like a good one if I can find out how to get it fixed. I work on equipment all of the time an this one has me a little confused. Any help would be appreciated. Thank You Donnie

Replies0

No replies yet.