I had the field tech come out and do the Sure Grip control conversion. Now grapple closed is left trigger grapple open is Right trigger what relay do I need To swap to get that back to Grapple close on the right grapple open on the left? The machine needs to shovel log all this weekend and we are any of the operate itin its current condition as it is not familiar to any of the operators
Easy way change ,switch wires on control valve solenoids. Bob
That's my problem, I need to know which solenoids they are. Unfortunately everybody from deere in our area has their phone shut off for the weekend.
I'd start disconnecting one solenoid at a time until you lose that function, then mark it.
Those Pape guys are smarter than I thought, do you own a test lite?
I got it squared away. Thanks guys and Blueox, what's a test lite...??? Kidding.
Were the solenoids mounted in the pump compartment out of curiosity?
Surprisingly, no. They were underneath the boom foot basically under the tin work where you walk to the door for the rear entry cab.
I see, did not know that, glad you figured it out!
Thanks! I really have to say deere has done exceptionally well with the wiring upgrade in this new G Series machine. All the wires are labeled and easy to access.