Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

379 Peterbilt and 2011 Scrap star trailer

toppgunn ยท 2016-04-10 22:18

Hey guys! This is my first post on here. The pic is of my 379 Peterbilt and a 2011 Clement trailer I just bought. I am going to add some paint and dress up to the truck soon. Let me know what you think.

Replies4
  1. #1Paystar2016-04-10 23:28

    I wouldn't waste too much money adding stuff. It looks pretty good as is. Keep her clean and maintained. Nice.

  2. #2movindirt2016-04-11 13:45

    ^^ My thoughts too, looks like a million bucks as it sits. :thumbsup

  3. #3toppgunn2016-04-11 14:20

    Thanks guys. As far as extra chrome goes, it's kinda like an addiction. Can't help my self. I've always had a tendency to pretty my rigs up a bit.

  4. #4toppgunn2016-04-11 14:24

    The pic attached is my last Pete that I built for myself. I sold it before I ever used it. )