Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

39T Load Chart

OP4LIFE ยท 2016-01-21 21:21

Hello all, I'm new here and have been doing some reading and I feel this is probably one of the best places to find answers than any other place I have looked. With all that being said here goes with a question. Where might I find a good reliable load chart for a 39T? This crane has been taken out of the real world and put into the world of training, although I would hook it to anything that it charts and pick it, no worries. The load chart that belongs to the crane is there its just a little hard to read due to age mostly. The chart would be used in class more than anything. The test weights are all certified and known radi so it's not like it would be used in place of the certified chart. Thanks for the help, be safe.

Replies1
  1. #1classictruckman2016-01-23 16:49

    The make and year of the crane would help a lot in locating a chart for it