Looking for professional opinion: good morning guys first off I'd like to start off with my name my name is Gabriel and ever since I shut out of the womb I've been wanting to be a crane operator I started in the trucking industry hoping to network a little bit to try to find a way to weasel myself into the industry I have now been doing trucking pros country and local work here in California out of Long Beach for four years i'm hoping to get some information on exactly what I need to do to get into the industry what schooling what type of schooling how do you find a beginner job what type of jobs to look for that have starting experienceI would also like to hear some of your stories on how you got into the industry any information is greatly appreciated thank you for your time
Search the archives. Lots of other folks just like you.
I'll check it out, I don't care if it takes all my life to get in, I'm going to do it, no matter what, it's what I was meant to do