Gents, I am getting a 2013 T650 for use on my small ranch. Im expecting about 100-200 hours per year on this tractor so not a ton of hours. It is coming with a new bobcat bucket and then the teeth included but not installed. Thinking of getting a 4 in 1 bucket but need to know 1) who makes a good one for value? I don't need a cadillac but I don't want a cheap piece of crap either. 2) should I get one with teeth and keep my bobcat bucket smooth or the other way around? Mostly I will be doing road grading, clearing of bushes, pushing soil around. Anyway, I am looking forward to getting established and figuring this out. steve
i see spartan and Titan come up on internet searches.
I bought a Construction Attachments Extreme Severe duty 84" one for my SVL90 and have been very happy with it. If you go cheap it will not last. You tend to try to grab anything and everything with it, if you grab the wrong thing you will bend the jaw or the back of the bucket. I wouldn't be without one though....
I've always went oem Bobcat. Both my 4-1 and industrial grapple. If I do need parts, I know they are supported. May cost more, but I don't have to fight with an aftermarket company. Ed
I have a bobcat brand 4 in 1 ... I love it . Replaceable cutting edges and bolt on teeth IT dont get any better then that. I paid 60 bucks for 1 both on cut edge one of the inner ones... I double checked the parts counter guy to see if it was really 60 bucks and he told me you wanna pay more ? lol I really didnt expect it to be 60 dollars
OK, good to know. I had one guy tell me that I wanted a bucket 1 inch wider than my tracks so that I don't tera up the tracks with a carved path smaller than the tracks. I have the wide track option on my T650 so I think that will put me at a n 80 inch bucket. Does this sound about right? steve
How well do those after market tracks work?
I love them for summer work. They work ok in the snow. Its better to remove them in the winter . My bucket is a 72. And its wider then my machines stance so yeah go wider
so I bought a 80 inch 4 in 1 with teeth from WildKat out of tennessee (?). My friend is in the equipment rental business - he recommended them as good solid work at a decent price. It showed up today. It does seem solid and works well. The paint had some grit in it as if they are painting in a dirty environment. I don't mind that, I am more looking for solid. I will let you know how it goes but at this point it is all looking positive. steve
Make damn sure your aux. circuit has a pressure relief valve on it. Had to add one on the old 743....grab something that isn't straight and it'll bend the bucket in short order. Simple (in theory) to install, remove end cap from the aux spool, screw in relief valve. Ed
how would I know if my tractor had a relief valve? It seems like that would be a "have to" feature right from the factory...
PICTURESSS
You have contact info for Wildcat? Or where you bought yours?
I smiled at the steel OTT track comment. I have to use them during the muddy winter, and take them off the rest of the time. To answer the other question- has traction about like a mountain goat with them. And the extra 500# saps some HP, but makes it more stable on the ground if your attachment is heavy. But they hate rocks- slick.
Have a light duty 4 in 1 60 inch on a 1845. It was cheap but I can bend it with a bad thought. On the t320 I have an 80 inch ish cat brand 4 in 1 I do allot of dumb things haven't bent it yet.