Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

4 in 1 Loader Bucket

Plongson ยท 2016-08-04 13:41

I've never used a 4 in 1 loader bucket before and after talking to folks and watching some YouTube videos. I've been applying some of the techniques on my JD210-LE, all I can say is...WOW! They are SUPER useful and versatile...pretty handy. Man... I'm loving it!

Replies2
  1. #1sheepfoot2016-08-04 18:29

    Yes you are correct versatile. With the float position, loader height control, return to dig, quick attach attachments, the 4 in 1 bucket that can loader bucket, blade, scrape and clamshell the sky is the limit to what you can do. Good to hear your getting the feel for it.

  2. #2Willie B2016-08-04 20:15

    Imagine if you had the forward push of a TD15, or in my world the more common model, the 175. These tractors push with a force of near 50,000 lbs. While a 4 in one is formidable on a backhoe try it on a medium sized crawler. Willie