Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

40ha hyd pump help

harveje ยท 2020-12-09 13:23

I've been battling a not moving, sometimes moving but slow and jerky 40ha for a while. i finally put a new controller on it (the oe was broke and mostly non responsive--sometimes I had voltage on the colored brown PQ wires and sometimes not) I can get it to move some but the lift usually has to run for a while and I have to work a few functions and turn off and on, hold my breath, and cuss.. When it does move it is slow and sometimes jerky, rev seems to work more then fwd. So I need some help around how the drive pump is suppose to operate. What should charge pressure be coming out of the creep solenoid to the M46? I have good voltage on the PQ yellow, and see some small ramp voltage on the colored brown wires but I know there PWM and I've not scoped it yet.. If the M46 is bad approx cost to rebuild or find a working one? What supplies hyd pressure to release the brakes? Any and all help or info is greatly appreciated.... Thanks,

Replies0

No replies yet.