Hi. I have a 79 Deere straight 410 backhoe with an extendable Dipper. I'm trying to find a replacement h link and seem to be striking out with all the original part numbers. Does anyone know were I could find a replacement? If not what other h links will work? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you
Have you tried Vintage Parts? https://www.vpartsinc.com/ they won’t sell direct to you but they will tell you if they have it and a price. I went to my local dealer and asked them to order it for me. At first they resisted but I was placing an order for a few things at the same time. I told them add some money to it so you make a couple bucks and I get what I need.
Google the part number. You may be surprised at what pops up.
Do a Google search for ---79 John Deere 410 backhoe h link. Here is a small example of what comes up. https://www.brokentractor.com/c/joh...0C-510D-310A-310B-bucket-pins-bushings-links/ and ----> https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fr...79+John+Deere+410+backhoe+h+link&_sacat=97126 What happened that you need one ? They are usually repairable.
Thank you for the vintage parts link however same problem there with nothing available . The original extendable dipper H link # are (AT83887, AT50193 and AT77364) The non extendable dipper H link (T39046) is readily available aftermarket from broken tractor, amazon, etc. I did find out that the extendable dipper H link is approx 1.5" wider at the dipper than the standard unit. Thanks to a very helpful user review on amazon. He had to modify the new replacement T39046 link to work and was nice enough to post pictures on his review. That is looking like what im going to have to do too. My original has been cut, welded and butcher so many times that im thinking starting off with a better used one or a new replacement was and better idea. Not even sure if what i have on the hoe is even the original. Looking at the other links, pins and bucket on this thing.... Im thinking the pipe section they used for a bucket pin was a bad idea....