Anyone else besides me having problems with their 410G when it's really cold out? The issue is after she starts,the pilot controls,heater motor,horn,air seat, and some more functions--oh--tach stuck on 0 RPM's won't function.I believe there's some faulty relay{s] causing this as once I put some electric heat up in the cab,all was well.The morons at Nortrax aren't helpful at all.This has happened before during the warmer seasons,but only once in a while and if you shut the engine off and restart,everything's fine. Anybody?
:beatsmethats weird. never had that problem with ours, now im crossing my fingers saying this
Only had ours a few months but have been using it in the coldest weather around here. So far so good. Im impressed with it and its winning me over from the old Case.
Same thing today happened but as I was checking the forward electrical control board behind the steering wheel,I pulled up the large positive red wire to the solenoid and la-la,I heard my heater motor come to life.It was tight on the terminal,maybe just wiggling it tells me now maybe it's that solenoid.
Before you replace the solenoid, check that the ground to the solenoid is clean, it won't activate without ground and by pulling on it you might have completed the circuit.