Does anyone have a clear pic or diagram of the parking brake caliper on a 416B ? The diagram listed in the factory service manual I have is of extremely poor quality. I have seen numerous threads referencing a 3/4” nut and jam nut in the Center of the caliper , but on the 416B it appears to be a different arrangement. Without proper diagram the service manual seems like complete jibberish ! Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you in Advance !
Since you provide no pics or serial number, all I find is parts. Turns out, serial number no matter, both are same.
The Parking Brake Control Gp appears to have somewhat different arrangements depending on machine Serial Number. Some S/N prefixes have "Type 1" and "Type 2" options. In view of that it would be helpful to know the S/N of the machine you're working on.
Thank you for the quick reply ! Parking brake and assembly appears to be same as shown. I will provide serial number early next week. Do you have the adjustment procedure for the assembly shown ? I do not have access to the machine or service manual at this time but am curious to the process. Thanks again !