Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

416c Front Bucket Teeth

radarcat ยท 2013-03-16 00:22

I want to install teeth on a 416c front bucket for brush stacking. Does anyone have suggestions on reasonably priced bolt-on adapters for a GP bucket? The edge holes are 5/8", 3" OC. thanks

Replies3
  1. #1DGODGR2013-03-17 01:08

    I would suggest using the ones from Cat. They may not be the cheapest (my Deere loader employs a CAT copy tooth and the teeth are cheaper at Cat than at Deere) but they are gauranteed against breakage. Otherwise I would check with my local cutting edge/tooth supplier. If you can't find one you could ask a local excavation contractor. He should know of one or two.

  2. #2radarcat2013-03-17 22:42

    Thanks for the info DGODGR

  3. #3PD Mech Steve2013-03-18 16:00

    We can probably fix you up with some aftermarkets. Also guaranteed against breakage usually at a much lower cost. Would need edge thickness too. Feel free to contact us for more information. Steve. www.pdmechanical.com