HELLO.I need to know how to activate 4wd on my 416D CAT backhoe loader and what the gear configuration is?
If you want information how about posting a Serial Number.? That will identify the correct Operation & Maintenance Manual for your machine that will contain everything you are looking for, and plenty more information besides......
Here you go.sorry for the late rely.I need to know the 4wd solenoid location and a operators manual if possible.
But im having trouble i dont think my 4wd is working only the back wheel is spinning
A complete O&M Manual for your machine is Cat Publication reference SEBU7398. Here's a genuine OEM manual on eBay If your dash panel does not look like this please post a photo. All Wheel Drive - Push the left side of the switch to the ON position in order to activate all wheel drive. Push the right side of the switch to the OFF position for two-wheel drive.
THank you.The light is showing on when i press it but 4wd is not working.what can i do?
My dash panel looks the same
Are you any good with electrical systems.?
Yes i understand how to test.I did test with a 12v bulb in all plugs where selonoid fits in but no results bulb doesnt light up
I need to know which one is the four wheel drive selonoid
*Solenoid
I'll send you an electrical schematic. Keep an eye on your message inbox.
Ok
Before diving into the schematic I would suggest that you read all the notes and tables first, especially the one below which is key to understanding what you are looking at when you actually get to the schematic.
The 416d 2002 model im getting reverse on number 1 and 4 when the gear lever is engaged