Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

41K series 930 Cat loader

jrtraderny · 2023-08-10 20:15

I have a 70's era 930 Cat loader 41K serial that someone stole the batteries and cables out of . I cannot remember if they were positive or negative ground anyone out there that knows ?? Thanks in advance.

Replies6
  1. #1heymccall2023-08-10 20:22

    No idea, but here's a parts page.

  2. #2jrtraderny2023-08-10 20:27

    Yeah I have that unfortunately it doesn't have the info I need about the polarity and neither does my service manual . Thanks anyways.

  3. #3Nige2023-08-11 04:29

    Negative ground according to the electrical schematic.

  4. #4Dave Neubert2023-08-11 07:42

    Negative ground

  5. #5OzDozer2023-08-11 09:10

    All Cats of that era are negative ground.

  6. #6Phil P2023-08-11 21:40

    Unless they were built for the US Navy before about 1952. We always had to be careful with the WW II equipment because Army was negative and Navy was positive ground. Now I am really showing my age. LOL