Machine is intermittently blowing the tide control fuse when trying to use rear controls. This machine isn’t equipped with ride control, so I’m guessing the circuit is being used for hydraulic lockout, solenoids look to check fine, no apparent wires shorted to ground. Can’t find schematics in SIS2GO, anyone have any idea? First time on this forum, have searched all threads for the 420e to no avail. Any help would be appreciated.
Someone might have - if you post a Serial Number.
CAT0420EKHLS06599
Check your message inbox.
Prob the hydraulic lockout solenoid. Normally theyblow the fuse when starting to go out. Eventually they will heat up and blow the fuse instantly. An operator tied wire around the fuse legs and ended up melting the solenoid of the one I did last year.
Yes, I tested that first but it ohmed good. I’m headed back out to run it again and try and get it to fail. I also noticed some broken wires on the loader valve. Being that it’s ride control blowing, I figure they’re worth looking at. Nige was kind enough to send the schematics for me to study, so I looked over the circuit last night. Again, I appreciate you Nige