I have a 430 case, this was an intermittent issue, but now wont move. Machine starts fine and runs good. The right brake will engage without warning. Sometimes you can wiggle the left side and it will disengage and work fine again. Lately it has been happening to both sides and the trans warning light comes on, we have changed hydraulic filter, fluid is full. I would like to find a manual for this machine and any ideas on fixing would be appreciated.
There are several things that can go wrong. The charge pump sender can go bad. I do not know if the instrument panel would tell the machine to park if the lamp comes on. The park solenoid could get hot and fail to work. The charge pressure should be 362 psi at full rpm.
Would that be tested at the top of motors by the forward reverse levers? For pressure?
We had a 430 where I worked that had very similar symptoms turned out to be a faulty under seat switch,it never lit any warning lights though.
Yes, the test plug is up there. The charge pressure sensor should be in the multivalve assembly located near the floor of the machine on the left side near the front. The brake solenoid and 2 speed solenoid (if used) will be in the "brick" multivalve assembly. Part number #87458061 if its bad.