Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

430 e

345cl ยท 2008-02-07 14:13

hey gang got a question for ya anyone had the chance to try out the new 430 E backhoe id thought id ask here as well just to see,, my boss just picked up one,,and was wondering if anyone has any feed back on these machines thanks jay

Replies3
  1. #1JS580SL2008-02-07 21:28

    I ran one for about 20mins racking up dirt piles. Much faster and more torque than the D series powershift. I spent a day on a 420DIT powershift doing loader work and I thought the machine was terrible. Couldnt compare to a 420 with a regular trans. Powerful loader on it. I cant really say much more,dont have much time on it and Im a diehard case man.

  2. #2CascadeScaper2008-02-08 01:41

    I've talked to a couple guys who have run the 430E and like it. Most guys are E/H haters, but it sounds like the E series equipped with the E/H joysticks are pretty decent as far as replicating the pilot control feeling, at least from what I've heard.

  3. #3345cl2008-02-08 23:52

    thanks for your info ill let you guys know how it goes im not much of a backhoe operator myself but will let you know what are operator thinks