Need parts for a 580b, told to check out an equipment junkyard. does anyone know of any in pa. or is there one near you that you would be willing to pull off some small lightweight parts
Sent you a PM. Phil
580b parts what are you needing i might be able to help
I need the linkages for the differential lock from the rear on up. The entire control setup. I also need the brake linkages the cross over bar from the one side to the other and the levers that are on that bar. I have the parts listed below the part numbers and numbers key. I need to following parts G10708 Shaft- cross, lower brake level 126-124 woodruff Key 1/4" x 1" A37230 Lever Brake L.H. (R.H. end of shaft) A37231 Lever Brake R.H. B18145 Washer F62093 snap Ring 141-6 pin 132-48 cotter pin Some of the parts are basic parts, the cross shaft and the brake levels will be hard to find. probably dealer only. I also found out that i think the machine has a diff lock on it. there is a part on the rear axle but i don't have a rod through the floor for the control There are no pictures of this on cases website It this in a parts book? can anyone help me here? thanks dave
Take a look at http://www.wengers.com/
http://www.alliedinfo.net/aqs/searc...art_number=&make=case&model=580b&description=
H&R Parts in New York, Florida and Conn. can probably help out.
wow thanks for all the replies.
2nd wengers of myerstown. Good place. f.p. smith in california has more stock and possibly better prices. Clair J. Meyers runs a repair shop near gettysburg, pa and has been at it for nearly forever. If you need help, they can get you going.
another for wengers...i was just there last week and they got a whole mess of crap lying around in the junk yard and even more already pulled parts in their huge warehouse
There is always "Wengers of Myerstown" They have a lot of stuff on the web, I've never bought from them, does anyone else have a source? Rancher