Hey there, I've got a customer with this machine that came out of California and at some point he removed the aftertreatment filter. He is wanting to completely remove this system but the Huss Controller harness is interlock wired into ignition. The machine also has hp power loss. I'm having a hard time finding any info on this system, I'm hoping someone here can educate me with getting this fully removed so we can address further issues starting from stock. Any info would be great regarding the Huss control. Is it controlled by ecu? Will I need to get this re-tuned? Any schematics would be awesome as well. Thanks
Hmmmm. Schematics without a machine Serial Number.? Sorry, the crystal ball is broken.
I just posted the tag. My understanding is Cat did not install these factory. Machines in California had to have these aftermarket systems installed. Could be wrong that's why I'm here asking questions.
From what little info I've found, this system does not utilize the ecu. Looks like an "offline self contained" unit which regens with engine off. Once I can find an electrical schematic should be self explanatory. Then hp problems can be addressed as usual.