I bought a 450 Case a few years back and most of the gauges aren't working. The tachometer is missing too. Where does the tach drive attach on motor ?
Gas or diesel engine ? Case gauges don't get any cheaper than these. https://www.ebay.com/itm/Case-Tract...185613?hash=item2d20a4964d:g:ctQAAOSwaB9f5dKM
case 450 never had a tach just a plug where the drive would go
Why was there a hole in dash for one ?
My 450 is diesel.
Reference #30 is the tack. drive. You may find a used one in a farm equipment salvage yard if you need one. Do you have a service manual ? This is a copy from the service manual.
Ok. Thanks for the info
Something else I'd like to ask, hydraulics on blade drifts while in operations. Fluid level is good. Pump or relief valve?
Most likely a leaking piston seal in one or both of the blade hoist cylinders.
Oh never thought of that.....Winter project cause I don't use it much